Support NATA 2014

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 137 Fans

406 audio Reviews with Responses

Solo Act Solo Act

Rated 4 / 5 stars March 11, 2013

I was about to go to sleep until the intro got my attention.. Your rap is pretty straight, keep grinding.

Work on your stingers tho

eqftc responds:

Thanks for the feedback.

Hell in a Cell (WIP) Hell in a Cell (WIP)

Rated 0 / 5 stars March 11, 2013

LOL quit brah (Go back to the drawing board), you got a Danny Phantom voice.. I picture Bill Nye the science guy when I hear you rapping w/ a Wanna-be Funk-Volume flow (but failed horribly)

To other nerds who want to fit into my culture.. you'll get by
To real hip hop heads... You won't last a second in the streets w/ this.. step your delivery/presence up. You just talking, not even rapping.. you ain't even saying much... just trying to flow with words over 2 syllables with zero credibilty.. I see through you mayne. You can't be taking seriously.. No teqneek at all.. more like a trick.. you tricked me into listening to this garbage. LOL

(Now you know wazzup, so all your weak ass rants about how I can't rap can step because right now I'm running circles around you, you still got things to polish up.. I already found myself.... People take my words seriously so you gon be stuck on this for a couple weeks as I move on. (That's how this story usually plays out)

Teqneek responds:

You still on Newgrounds little homie? I thought you got laughed out of here a while ago...

Volume 88 Volume 88

Rated 5 / 5 stars March 11, 2013

The intro was very dope.. The drop could've been better.

joshlul responds:

I think it's better if you think of it as background music, it's simple so it isn't distracting or overpowering, just relaxing.

(8bit)Trunk Muzik [Cover] (8bit)Trunk Muzik [Cover]

Rated 5 / 5 stars January 23, 2013

Dope

Acoustatic responds:

Thanks!

Walk Away Walk Away

Rated 1 / 5 stars January 17, 2013

I'ma say this one time and after this it's gonna be hard to get in contact..

I see you talking sh*t on my twitter, only thing is.. I ain't gon give u publicity. Lol So you lost once again. S/O to the homie for copyrighting your name for me, we cut throat n***az out here lmao yall dropping blogs and dissing me publicly but i move in silence behind the scenes, why u think i dont waste my time mentionin yall names or dropping diss tracks on yall?.. i end yall n***az careers w/o yall even knowing it.
https://twitter.com/TheRealLejin lol sillybilly and rakoon over wit too.. start changin ya namez bissssh nikkaz lmao

Lejin responds:

r.i.p. rmp 2007 - 2007

- Mr. Big Bad Lejin (Hip Hop NG's#1 Artist)
- A-GANG (Almighty Records)
- Real-Over-Fake -(Approved)

- Pop Bottles - - Pop Bottles -

Rated 3 / 5 stars December 19, 2012

Damn I would've thought you'd be on some new shit by now, but you still on that old shit. Oh well!

Greeksta-69 responds:

I don't upload my new/full beats because people steal them. In process of trying to get signed with interscope/uniiversal.

We Sing and Dance for Fun We Sing and Dance for Fun

Rated 5 / 5 stars October 4, 2012

1m t4lkin lik3 a bl00d cuZzZ I'ma k3yb0ard g4ngst3r lmaoo I'm messin bro, tight work doe!

DylnMatrix responds:

Thanks :)

Death on Mars (WIP) Death on Mars (WIP)

Rated 5 / 5 stars October 4, 2012

1 c4n rubb m3 n1pples wh1le e4t1n r4mon n00dles w4tchinG n4rut0 t0 th1sssss 5 * :3 i l1ke i l1ke!!

fastlanemovies responds:

Interesting assessment. thanks for your input.

Don't Pay Me No Mind Don't Pay Me No Mind

Rated 5 / 5 stars August 17, 2012

Pretty cool song brah! Keep up the good work

-RMP

BWill9014 responds:

Thank you for the support man!

Hunger Hunger